We’ve teamed up with the Health Innovation Hub (H2i) to provide creators, entrepreneurs and innovators with the tools and mentorship to move their ideas and start-ups forward. Just in time for the KITE Power Play Pitch Competition, learn how to ideate, create, optimize and communicate a new business idea using H2i’s 10-point system (listed below) at this workshop. Whether or not you plan on competing in KITE Power Play as a concept or start-up, this is a great opportunity to get started on your pitch deck and gather insights into entrepreneurial planning. To register, please contact Sophia (Yue) Li at email@example.com
At the Health Innovation Hub (H2i), our goal is to help clients improve the quality of their ideas and ventures to promote success in health matters through mentorship and access to resources across the University of Toronto and its affiliated communities and networks.
H2i's 10-point system
EDUCATION (0/10 ELEMENTS ADDRESSED)
1. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE SOLVING?
2. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR MARKET?
DISCOVERY (2/10 ELEMENTS ADDRESSED)
3. WHO IS PART OF YOUR TEAM?
4. WHAT IS YOUR TECHNOLOGY AND SOLUTION?
VENTURE (5/10 ELEMENTS ADDRESSED)
5. WHO ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS & WHAT IS YOUR REVENUE MODEL?
6. HOW WILL YOU GO TO MARKET?
SCALE (8/10 ELEMENTS ADDRESSED)
7. WHO IS YOUR COMPETITION?
8. WHAT IS YOUR VALUE PROPOSITION
9. WHAT IS YOUR FINANCIAL PLAN
10. WHAT ARE YOUR KEY MILESTONES?
NOTE: NO PARTICULAR ELEMENT IS MORE ESSENTIAL THAN OTHERS